State Bank of India provides SBI Complaint Status Online Check to its existing SBI customers and prepaid card holders (non-customers). SBI offers online offline complaint facilities for online investigation.
If you do not know how to file a SBI Complaint Status online on SBI Portal online portal, then here is a guide for you that we can provide a step by step guide for all those who actually track and track their complaints on SBI Want to only useful.
Follow SBI Complaint Status Online – cmc.onlinesbi.com
To fill a complaint to State Bank of India, you should first visit the SBI website. After that, you need to fill the complete SBI complaint form, especially since there are many options available which you can choose according to your complaint.
- Card / user blocked
- Card balance was reduced but cash was received from ATM
- Disputed transaction
- Duplicate card / replacement PIN not received
- ATM delivery reduced
- OTP not received for e-com transactions
- SMS not received after completing ATM / POS / E-Com transaction
- Unreachable web pin
How to check the status of complaint of online SBI?
- Visit the SBI complaints website at https://cms.onlinesbi.com/CMS/Status.jsp
- Now a complaint form appears on your screen.
- Fill the SBI complaint form correctly.
- A maximum of 500 characters is allowed in the description field where you can jot down your query.
- After filling the form, you need to verify the details correctly.
- If you have entered all the details correctly, click on submit button.
- Your complaint has been successfully registered on the SBI complaint website.
- You will receive a confirmation SMS and email with your desired mobile number and email ID.
They will sort your query as soon as possible. If the complaint is very serious, they will contact you on your mobile number or email address.
Complaint Registration Online-Offline
If you are not happy with our service, please send us your complaint so that we can resolve it to your satisfaction.
- PROCESS FLOW FOR LODGING OF COMPLAINT
- CLICK HERE TO FILL THE ONLINE COMPLAINT FORM
- CLICK HERE TO TRACK YOUR COMPLAINT
- CLICK HERE FOR OFFLINE COMPLAINT FORM
We will be obliged to give you feedback on our services. We look forward to using it to further improve our services.
- Click here for online Appreciation
- Click here for feed non-response
- Click here for the online/offline appreciation/feedback form
SBI Online Report Free Number
Call the following Customer Care Support Number:
- 1800 11 2211 and 1800 425 3800 (Toll-free and accessible from all landlines and mobile phones)
- 080 – 26599990 (Accessible from all landlines and mobile phones)
This is not an official website, so please do not comment below your account number, email id and your contact number as we only want to guide in this article how to file complaint on SBI website.