Are you worried about your SBI Online Balance enquiry or SBI balance check? Then, here are the steps we can take to check the balance of your online SBI account online.
You can also get SBI balance check through missed call toll free number 09223766666. SBI is one of the leading Bank of India which provides instant missed call service to its bank account holders for availing Mini Statement, Loan Check or SBI Balance Check facility.
Customers can easily access and use the benefits of blocking an ATM card and activate it at a later stage whenever necessary. To enable this SBI’s missed call service, the first step with your mobile number is to register with SBI.
In competition with other banks in India, SBI has established a dedicated line which is a toll free number for customer care verification of SBI account holders. You can get your account balance for free in the form of SMS or text message from this toll free helpline number of SBI.
How does CBI get a free number under check SBI balance check?
You will need to log in to your SBI online offline net banking and follow the steps below to check the balance of your SBI account.
- Open your browser in Chrome, Firefox, Safari or anything.
- Then, in the search field, type the linesNBL LoginGin keyword and click to search.
- Click on the “Personal Banking” option.
- Enter your username and password provided by the bank.
- Click on the ‘Click here for Balance’ option. Now, the account balance will be shown to you.
- You can also view the last 10 transactions of your various SBI accounts under the same tab.
Missed SBI Call Balance Check Number
- To get the details of SBI account balance you have to make a missed coupon from your registered mobile number to SBI toll free number.
- Make a missed call to the bus number: 1800-112-211 and 1800-425-3800
- These two Toll Free numbers are free to check your SBI account balance.
Bank account holders can use this SBI Balance enquiry Number to obtain their account details from anywhere in India.
Get Your SBI Account Mini Statement Get Online
- Type a message “MSTMT” and send it to 09223866666 to get your SBI mini statement.
Block Your SBI ATM Card Close Offline or Toll Free via SMS
To block your SBI ATM card, please find the following procedure:
- At the very first step 567676 (where XXXX represents the last 4 digits of your card number) send an SMS “BLOCKXXXX”.
- You can also reach 09223588888 by car or home loan check, sms “home” or “car”.
- If you do not know any short keywords, you can find the complete list of details from the SMS “Help” on 09223588888.
- Sometimes, if you interfere with these messages and services, you can opt out of the de-register by sending an SMS “DREG account number” to 09223488888, through the SBI process.
Check SBI Account Balance via Mobile SMS
- Type “MBSREG” and send it to 9223440000. After a few seconds, SBI will send you the Definitive MPIN and your user ID.
- After receiving MPIN, you will receive it from SMPIN. You can change it by typing [User ID] [Old MPIN] [New MPIN].
- You must accept the terms and conditions and send it to [SACCEPT] [User ID] [MPin].
- After all these procedures, you will receive a registration confirmation message on your registered mobile number.
Different Numbers for SBI Missed Call Balance Enquiry
|SBI Balance Enquiry||Missed Call or send an SMS ‘BAL’ to |
|SBI Mini Statement||Missed Call or send an SMS ‘MSTMT’ to |
|SBI Blocking of ATM Card||Send an SMS ‘BLOCKXXXX’ to 567676(XXXX |
represents last 4 digits of the card number).
|SBI Car/Home Loan |
|SMS ‘HOME’ or ‘CAR’ to 09223588888.|
|Full List of Services||SMS ‘HELP’ to 09223588888|
Invest in SBI’s Minimum Balance Savings Account
State Bank of India has decided to charge the SBI for not maintaining the minimum balance in the savings account. Here are the details of the balance required in your SBI savings account.
If this balance is not maintained, there is a charge for debiting your SBI account.
Penalty Charge for Non-Maintaining Minimum Balance in SBI
If you fail to maintain the above minimum balance criteria in your State Bank Savings India Savings Account, the following charge applies to you, which is debited from your account.
Please make sure your mobile number is registered and available in the SBI database. Without this, you cannot claim the above SBI Missed Call service. Alternatively, to receive these services, please contact your nearest branch and fill out the registration form.